New Flight Paths and More
Posted on 7 May 2011
New in this video:
- Some new enemy flight paths: rotational symmetry and “unzip”.
- More sophisticated scoring: A multiplier accumulates if no enemies escape, and is reset to one if they do. (This is further multiplied by the “number selected at once” multiplier.)
- Explosion fragments acquire momentum from the destroyed sprite.
- Player laser shots are prioritised by threat instead of selection order.
- Reduced overdraw on the background beams: I was hitting the fill rate limit on my phone.
- Shorter laser beam duration.